Baked Bbq Ribs


Here's how I make ribs when I can't use my outdoor bbq. It's easy to do in an oven and the meat becomes tender and fall of the bone.

Ingredients
1/2 lbs baby back ribs or back ribs either will work
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp black pepper
Your choice of bbq sauce
I am using Guy Fieri's bbq sauce I found at costco

1. In a sheet pan place the ribs, mine were cut 3 bone per portion making 4 servings of ribs.

2. Sprinkle the salt, garlic powder and black pepper on both sides of the ribs. Cover with foil and bake in the oven at 345 degrees for 45 mins.

3. Uncover the sheet pan and brush the ribs with your favourite bbq sauce. Bake for another 30 mins. At this point you can also add some vegetables to the sheet pan for a complete meal. Brush some more bbq sauce 15 mins before the ribs are done cooking.

4. Remove from oven and enjoy.



Comments

Popular Posts