Cauliflower Kimchi Fried Rice

I have been exploring some healthy options for low carb meals and here is one of my favourite so far. I will be honest that there's so much flavour and heat that I didn't even miss regular white rice. This is a must try. Serve along side your favourite Korean meat for a complete meal.




Ingredients
1.5 cups Cauliflower rice
1 slice bacon
1/4 cup diced Kimchi
1 tsp Korean chilli flakes (gochugaru)
1 minced garlic
1/2 tsp sesame oil
green onion for garnish

1. In a non stick pan on medium high heat add 1 tsp of oil and add the diced bacon. Cook the bacon until crispy on both sides.

2. Add the minced garlic and fry until fragrant.

3. Add the cauliflower rice, kimchi and chilli flakes. Stir fry for 5-7 mins until cauliflower softens but is not mushy.

4. Drizzle the sesame oil at the end and mix to combine. Garnish with green onions.

5. I served my cauliflower kimchi fried rice with kalbi short ribs.






Comments

Popular Posts