Chopped Salad with Stir Fry Beef

This is one my first video recipes I created after having my second baby. Nothing like giving birth to bring you inspiration. I realized the past videos I was creating was food that I don't normally make for my family. This time around I am sharing recipes that are quick and easy to make. Of course I will still make recipes that are filipino inspired with modern cooking techniques.

I love the chopped salads from Costco, they have the salad something crunchy and the dressing. All you have to do is add the protein to make this a complete meal.






































Ingredients
Stir Fry Beef strips (mine were already sliced)
1 tbsp cornstarch
1.5 tbsp soy sauce
black pepper and pinch of sugar

1. Mix all ingredients together, marinade for at least 30 mins

2. In a frying pan on medium heat, add some oil and fry the beef stripes until they are golden brown all around.

3. Serve on top of your favourite asian chop salad.



Comments

Popular Posts