Everything but the Bagel Sesame Crusted Salmon

I was recently gifted this awesome seasoning mix , we don't have Trader Joe's in Canada so I was very excited to try this out. Since everything bagel seasoning is very savoury I figure it would work really well with salmon. And yes it was delightful. I wonder what else I can make with this...



Ingredients
3 oz salmon
Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning
Salt & pepper
1 tbsp oil

1. In a plate sprinkle the Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning.

2. Place the Salmon on top flesh side down,  creating a coating. Season with salt and pepper.

3. In a non stick pan on medium high heat add 1 tbsp canola oil. Place the salmon skin side down. Cook for 5 mins until skin is crispy.

4. Turn the heat to low and then turn the salmon onto the flesh side. That way the seasoning doesn't burn and become bitter.

5. Serve with a salad or some rice


Comments

Popular Posts